« AnteriorContinuar »
162 2 1897
NOTE-The words and sentences inclosed in brackets in the following acts and resolutions were in the bills and resolutions as passed by the Legislature, but not in the enrolled copy as approved by the Governor. It should, however, be borne in mind that under a decision of the Supreme Court, 57 Mich., 128, "Bracketed words, which were not in the law as approved by the Governor, have no proper place in the statute."
LIST OF PUBLIC ACTS.
PASSED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF 1891.
1. An act to repeal act number four hundred fifty one of the laws of Michigan of the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, entitled "An act to provide for the protection and preservation of fish in certain lakes in the county of Cass," approved March 26, 1867, as amended by act number three hundred sixty-one of the laws of Michigan of the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-nine, approved March 30, 1869. Approved January 20, 1891
2. An act to amend section one of act number four hundred fifty of the laws of Michigan of the year one thousand eight hundred seventy-one, entitled "An act to provide for the protection and preservation of fish in certain lakes of Cass and Berrien counties," approved April 15, 1871. Approved January 23, 1891..
3. An act making an appropriation for the current and running expenses of the Michigan Mining School, until the general appropriation for that purpose shall be available. Approved January 23, 1891
4. An act to provide for ceding to the United States of America
5. An act to amend section one thousand eight hundred seven-