« AnteriorContinuar »
Among Early Contributors may be mentioned the following:
EDITOR'S ANNOUNCEMENTS. The Editor of CoSMOPOLIS has made arrangements with the following well-knot
contributors for periodical chroniques on Literature, the Drama, and Fores
Affairs : LITERATURE-ENGLISH
DR. ANTON BETTELHEIM BiMonsk THE DRAMA--ENGLISH
A. B. WALKLEY
Parur. U bl. mack: clotl, 25. sacia-In France: pa 11. Soc.; clotle, /. 50:- In Grmany. page 1. 50; cloth, 2.
A LIST OF THE SERIES 1. Mademoiselle Ixe. 17. The General's Daughter.
33. The Home of the Dragon. 1. Story of Eleanor Lambert, 18. Saghalien Convict,
34. A Bundle of Life. Mystery of the Campagna.
19. Gentleman Upcott's Daughter 35. Mimi's Marriage. 4. The School of Art 30. A Splendid Cousin.
36. The Rousing of Mrs. Puttar. 5. Amaryllis. 21. Colette.
37. A Study in Colour. 6 Hotel d'Angleterre. 22. Ottilie.
18. The Hon. Stanbury. 7. A Russian Priest. 23. A Study in Temptations.
39. The Shen's Pigtail. 8. Some Emotions and a Moral. 24. The Cruise of the Wild Duck." 40. Young Sam and Sabina. 9. European Relations. 25. Squire Hellman.
41. The Silver Christ. 10, John Sherman. 26. A Father of Six.
22. A Husband of No Importance 11. Through the Red-Litten 27. The Two Countesses.
43. Lesser's Daughter. 13. Green Tea. [Windows 28. The Sinner's Comedy.
45. Cliff Days. 13. Heavy Laden. 29. Cavalleria Rusticana.
46. Old Brown's Cottages. 14. Makar's Dream, 30. The Passing of a Mood.
47. Under the Chilterns. 15. New England Cactus. 31. God's Will
48. Every Day's
News, 16. The Herb of Love. 32. Dream Life and Real Life.
49. Cause and Effect. NEW VOLUMES RECENTLY ISSUED. 50. A WHITE UMBRELLA. By SARNIA 51. WHEN WHEAT IS GREEN. By Jos. WELTON. With Photogravure Frontispiec
Uniform in size, shape and price with "The Pseudonym Library."
A LIST OF THE SERIES. 1. The Upper Berth. By F. MARION 4. The Playactress.
By S. R. 2. Another Wicked Woman. By CRAWFORD. CROCKETT.
DE PENTHENY. 5. A Bachelor Mald. By Mrs. BURTOX 9. The Spectre of Strathanna 2. Mad Sir Uchtred of the Hills.
By W. E. NORRIS. By S. R. CROCKETT.
6. Miserrima. By G. W. T. OMOND. 10. Kafir Storles. By W. C. SCULE 3. By Reef and Palm By Louis 7. The Two Strangers. By Mrs. 11. Molly Darling! By Mrs. HUNGE ВЕске. OLIPHANT.
ALL THE BOOKS MENTIONED ABOVE MAY BE OBTAINED IN GREAT BRITAIN.-At all Booksellers and Book-stalls. IN CANADA.-Of Messrs. Copp, CLARK & Co., Toronto, the Stands and Agencies of THE CANADI
News Co., and of all Booksellers. IN AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.-At all Booksellers and Book-stalls. IN INDIA.-At all Booksellers and Book-stalls. IN SOUTH AFRICA.--Of Messrs. J. C. JUTA & Co., Cape Town, and all Booksellers. IN FRANCE.-Of Messrs. HACHETTE & Co., Paris, and of all Booksellers and Book-stalls. IN GERMANY.-Of Messrs. BROCKHAUS & Co., Leipzic, and all Booksellers. IN ITALY.-Of Messrs. FRATELLI TREVES, Milan, and of all Booksellers and Book-stalls. IN SWITZERLAND.-Of Messrs. GEORG & Co., Geneva, and of all Booksellers and Book-stails. IN HOLLAND-Of Messrs. KIRBERGER & Kesper, Amsterdam, and all Booksellers. IN JAPAN.-Of Mesers. KELLY & WALSH, Yokohama. IN CHINA.-Of Messrs. KELLY & WALSH, Hong Kong,
For Grand Piano, Organ, &c For Upright Piano, fits any
ordinary Price, complete with Silk Shade sconce. CANDLE.
Lacquered Brass Stand, 9/-.each Price, complete with Silk Shade,
Postage, 9d 7/6 each. Postage, 6d. The Arctic Piano Lamp" supplies a long felt want, as it allows of ornamental Candle Shades being used for the Piano with perfect safety, and gives a perfect light, which is concentrated on the music and does not get in the eyes of the player. It is actually a Candle Lamp, which has the appearance of a fine was candle, it fits in any candlestick or sconce, and has a combined shade support and reflector to throw the light wherever required.