« AnteriorContinuar »
Art. VII.-Chancellor Kent,
Commentaries on American Law. By James Kent.
1848, with Resolutions on the death of the Hon. James Kent,
their late President.
1. Jarvis's Reply to Milner's End of Controversy.-2. Adam's
Mercy to Babes.—3. Wilson's Horæ Liturgicæ.—4. Short's
ner’s Biographical Notices of Jewish Rabbies.
Summary of Home Intelligence,
Summary of Foreign Intelligence,
Art. I.-“Kenrick on the Primacy,"
The Primacy of the Apostolic See Vindicated. By Francis Pat-
rick Kenrick, Bishop of Philadelphia.
The History of the Church of England to the Revolution in 1688.
By Rt. Rev. Thomas Vowler Short, D. D., Bishop of Sodor
third English edition.
non vincunt superbæ interorum portæ. Augustinus in Ps.
contra partem Donati. Third edition.
1. The Life of Christ. By Strauss.
2. The Last Incarnation. Translated from the French.
3. Eureka : a Prose Poem. By Edgar A. Poe.
10. The Aged Christian's Companion.-11. Totten's Analogy
ary Reports.—23. Journals of Conventions.