« AnteriorContinuar »
ALL THE FRIENDS OF THE KINGDOM OF OUR
LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND PARTICULARLY
ALL THE PASTORS
OF THE CHURCHES OF EVERY NAME WITHIN
THE STATE OF KENTUCKY,
THE FOLLOWING VOLUME IS
THEIR SERVANT IN
THE COMMON CAUSE,
MEMOIRS OF MR. RICE.
1. Birth and parentage,
2. Convictions, &c.
3. Relief obtained, &c.
4. Introduction of the gospel into Virginia,
6. Entrance on the ministry, &c. &c.
8. Moves to Kentucky,
9. State of religion in Kentucky,
13. Retires to the county of Green,
14. Last years of his life,
15. Part which he took in public affairs,
1. Cumberland Presbyterians,
3. Associate Reforined Church,
4. Associate Church,
5. New-Providence and Harrodsburgh Churches,
6. Churches in Lexington,
7. Rev. James Crawford,